Custom one of a kind Blythe doll Tika. Tika has had the following work completed:
- Custom lids in pastels and pencil
- Four sets of hand painted eye chips.
- Open mouth carving, with teeth.
- Natural looking freckles and skin texture.
- Full face-up in high quality pastesl and highlighted with gold, sealed several times with MSC UV cut.
- Ears- I have sanded off her original ears and glued the new ears directly to her backplate. They have been shaded and have gold accents on the tips. The ears are not my design, they were puchased seperatly on Etsy. They are glued with a very sturdy glue, but care should be taken.
- New tilt neck Licca body
- Hand made outfit which includes : Chambray jacket, Gold linen pants, double gauze blouse and wool gauze scarf. All other items pictured not included.
- Handmade tassel charms and matching pulls
Tika will travel securely and safely in one of my own custom boxes via Priority mail or EMS international. Original doll Urban Cowgirl RBL with a mohair reroot on her original scalp.
I do my best to capture the coloring, but lighting and screens can subtly change the shades. I would describe her color as a Mauve. Her hair is a balyage style with a reddish mauve at the root and a purplish mauve toward the tips.
Tiki is a one of a kind art doll so she is not factory perfect but unique to herself. I do my best to achieve perfection, but please understand that she is a handmade piece of art.
You can find more photos on Flickr here